We look forward to seeing you on the campus of Texas A&M University May 2-3, 2023 for the final session of the Brush Country BEEF 706. If you need any additional information, please call 979-845-6931 and we will be glad to help.
Bring a light jacket because Rosenthal is cold. Wear closed toe shoes as they are required in the facility.
Please be sure to see the important parking and location information listed below.
TAMU Rosenthal Meat Science Center
Important Parking Information
Parking Option 1
Rosenthal Meat Science and Technology Center Lot 74 Parking is Maximum $15 per day and the closest to Rosenthal
It is important for guests to park in the assigned pay by the hour parking spaces using the ParkMobile website once they arrive in the parking spot.
- Click here https://app.parkmobile.io/zone/start
- Enter the zone number for Lot 74 – 7722
- Confirm that the zone is at Texas A&M University
- Enter the parking space number that you are in (the only available parking spots are 119-155)
- Enter the time needed for parking
- Enter your vehicle license plate (will be used to verify parking)
- Enter your payment information
Parking Option 2
TAMU Hotel Parking in Gene Stallings Parking Garage is included with stay and is a short walk over to Rosenthal
Parking Option 3
West Campus Parking Garage is Maximum $15 per day
For questions regarding the Beef 706 programs please contact Dr. Jason Cleere at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Design By Ranch House Designs, Inc.
Copyright © 2022. Beef Cattle Short Course. All rights reserved.